Cedar Hill Farm is thrilled to offer annual passes to our friends for the 2023 year! These annual passes will give you access to Cedar Hill’s events during Spring, Summer, Fall, and Christmas. Your pass will be digital making it easy for you to park and enjoy your time with friends and family.
Annual Pass 2023:
Good for the calendar year purchased, not a year from the date of purchase.
One Annual Pass is needed for each person ages 3 and up. Passes are non-transferable.
The Annual Pass will be a digital pass, using the app MyPassTracker. Once the passes are purchased an email will be sent with directions and a link for each user to upload a selfie photo into the online system. You will not receive or have to keep up with a physical card.
Weather Policy: We will remain open if there are just scattered showers, but will close if there is severe weather. Please call or check our social media pages for weather closure updates.
Annual Pass Price (does not include tax/fees):
- $45 per person for Adults (ages 11 & up)
- $37.50 per person for Children (ages 3 – 10)
- Free for 2 and under
Annual Pass Includes:
Unlimited General Admission to each Annual Pass Holder to each of the Seasonal Public Events listed out Below. The details of what is included with each season’s General Admission can be found on our website.
Seasonal Dates & Times Included with Annual Pass:
Easter Egg Hunts, Spring Season:
- Dates & Hours: See the Easter page.
Produce, Summer Season: (berries and produce not included, 10% off)
- Mon – Fri. 9am – 2pm
- Saturdays 10am – 3pm
- Closed on Sundays!
- Produce Season dates subject to change due to crop availability.
Sunflower Festival & Pumpkin Patch, Fall Season:
- Dates & Hours: See the Fall page.
- Haunted Attractions not included.
Christmas Traditions, Winter Season:
- Dates & Hours: See the calendar on the Christmas Traditions page.
- (The First Show starts at 5:00 pm & the Last Show starts at 9:00 pm)
Plus 10% Off with Annual Pass:
- Pony Rides, Feed Cups for the Animals, & Paintball Target Shoot.
- All Merchandise & Food including the Barn Restaurant.
- Produce, Berries, Pumpkins, Christmas Trees.
- Brunch/Dinnner with the Easter Bunny & Santa.
- All Haunted Attractions.
- General Admission purchased for Guests by the Annual Pass Holder.
*Annual Pass discounts can not be used with any other special offers or discounts.*
No Discount with Annual Pass:
- Any Private Events
- Face Painting or Any other Outside Vendor
- Summer Farm Camp
Purchase annual pass to Cedar Hill Farm online by clicking the link below.
About Your Visit
Coolers and Picnics welcome. We take credit/debit cards at most stands including admissions and the snack bar. No personal checks! We do accept school, church, and business checks.
All prices are subject to change without notice. Online tickets are non-refundable, they are good for the full season. You may not sell or transfer Annual Passes to another guest. For more information please call (662) 429-2540 or email us at email@example.com