During the Christmas season, Cedar Hill Farm will be open for families to choose and cut their Christmas tree right from the farm. Take a hayride out to the back forty and pick out the perfect tree.
We are planting more trees each year so that we will have trees ready to harvest year after year. Keep that fake tree in the box this year and start a family tradition that will make memories to last a lifetime.
We are currently growing Leyland Cypress, Murray Cypress (look very similar to Leyland Cypress, but a little darker green) and Blue Ice trees. The Leyland Cypress are a non allergenic, non shedding beautiful tree. The Blue Ice is one of the best smelling live trees available. We also bring in some of the popular pre-cut Fraser Firs from up North to sell from our Tree Stand & Pre-Cut Tree Lot.
There are many reasons why you should buy a real tree over a fake tree. Here are just a few:
- Fake trees may contain lead and other toxic chemicals that can be harmful to your children and pets.
- Fake trees last over 1,000 years in a landfill. Real trees are bio-degradable and can provide fish habitat in ponds and lakes.
- Most fake trees are made overseas, sending our jobs and money out of our country.
- For every real tree that is bought another is planted in its place each year.
- The average tree grows on a farm for 6 – 8 years before it is cut. During that time it is cleaning the air and producing Oxygen, providing habitat for wildlife, and jobs for Americans.
- Bringing the family out to pick out the perfect tree creates memories that are priceless.
Choose & Cut Hours Christmas 2017:
Mon. Nov. 20th – Fri. Dec. 22nd
(but Closed on Thanksgiving Day!!!)
Monday – Saturday 10:00a.m. – 5:00p.m.
Open Sundays 12:00 – 5:00p.m
Closed Thanksgiving Day!!!
The last hayride leaves out to the choose and cut tree fields at 4:30pm each day.
There is no admission to the farm during Christmas! You just have to pay for your tree, the hayride is free! Tree prices are $10.00 per foot for our choose & cut trees. The prices vary on the pre-cut shipped in Fraser Firs.
We provide the saw to cut the tree and can cut it and haul it for you if you want us to. We will shake the loose needles out, wrap it up in our baler and even tie it on your roof for you.
We highly recommend that you bring 3 – 4 bungee cords that are 2′ – 3′ in length to strap the tree to the roof of your car. They are much safer and faster than string, if you forget to bring some bungees we do have some string.
The petting zoo, playground and gift shop are open every day. The last hayride leaves out to the choose and cut tree fields at 4:30pm each day. The Chicken Show & Train Rides will only be open on weekends and Black Friday.
We take credit/debit card and cash, but no personal checks. We do accept school, church and business checks.
All prices are subject to change without notice. For more information please call (662)429-2540 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Proud Member of the Southern Christmas Tree Association. http://www.southernchristmastrees.org/